Location: Strawberry – Only available inbetween 20:00 and Five:00
Driving? Street racing, no less? With a boy like Franklin behind the wheel? Say no more.
– Head to the Strawberry area. You’re specifically looking for a back alley a brief ways beyond an underpass. The mission isn’t far from Franklin’s house.
– Talk to Hao, the stud beside the car. He’ll talk about a racing competition.
– Secure a car if you don’t already have one. There will very likely be one parked on the street just beyond the alleyway. You’ll want one with a high top speed but welgevoeglijk treating, anything stronger than a two-seater is most likely insufficient for your needs.
– Drive out to Chamberlain Hills, following the stud te the yellow car. You’ll come across a gathering of racers. Get into place at the rear of the pack.
Racing is a sabido component of any Grand Theft Automaat spel, and this time you have a distinct advantage with Franklin’s special capability. Nevertheless, this two-lap wedstrijd is not effortless if you are a poor driver – or an over-zealous one. Below are some tips to help you win.
– Your thickest problem te this wedloop will be going too prompt. It’s significant to run at top speed whenever possible to get to very first place, but if you remain at top speed you’re going to spin out. Tapkast the gas when you’re te curvy territory (the very first half of the run) and only indeed gun it when you reach the straightaway near the end.
– There are a ton of enorme corners te this wedren, especially early on. Use Franklin’s capability to get around thesis corners, but be certain to shut the capability off the 2nd you’re out of the turn. You need to have access to slo-mo at virtually all times. Letting it run dry is foolish.
– Franklin’s special capability is also fantastic for re-orienting your car if it starts to lose control. Inject slo-mo during a skid and you can onberispelijk it almost instantly. This is also true of recovering from a spin or even getting clear of some obstacles.
– If your slo-mo does run out, let off the gas on corners and lightly tapkast the brakes. You won’t get ahead, but you shouldn’t lose your position either.
– The spel suggests sticking close to the back stootrand of the racer ahead to get a slip stream boost. This is handy, but only if you’re an enormously good driver. Otherwise you’re more likely to crash.
– Avoid crashes at all costs! If you see a multi-car pileup ahead, waterput on Franklin’s special capability and weave securely through or around the wreckage. For the most part you’ll also want to avoid the temptation to ram the other racers – doing so will usually screw you up spil well.
– Perhaps the most dangerous part of this wedloop is near the middle. You arrive at a four-way intersection, and there are two very hairy turns to face. Worse, the 2nd turn has a concrete barrier that’s very effortless to miss, and which will hurl Franklin from the car if you succesnummer it. Observe out for a railroad crossing, spil this is the sign that you’re about to succesnummer thesis turns.
– Another surprising danger is right at the end of the poetslap. You’ll kasstuk a petite hill which can send your car careening into a nearby house. Slow down a little bit spil you treatment the residential section again to avoid zipping into the air.
Completing this wedstrijd will nipt you $200. It will also unlock a diversity of other street races around the city. Woo!